Sprechen Sie uns an 040 / 380 384 0
die unabhängige Netzwerkstelle in Norddeutschland für Bauherren, Planer und Kommunen
Dipl.-Ing. Ann-Christin Rebbinsbe(at)zebau.de040-380384-11
Retrospect WSBE17 Hong KongConference Topics ProgramCommittees
Under the following aspects of “strategies, stakeholders, success factors” the SBE16 conference in Hamburg covers a range of topics relevant for the future of a more sustainable built environment, both on a global and on a regional level but also on building and product level.
The main topic of SBE16 Hamburg is to show new innovative concepts of sustainability in the building sector, and the sustainable development of (new as well as existing) neighbourhoods. Further focal points will be the implementation of principles towards a sustainable development of the real estate sector and the crucial role of the public sector as you see below.
1. Strategies and frameworks for sustainable urban development and construction [e.g. Strategies of different stakeholders in the sustainability of construction and real estate, planning and building regulations such as legal frameworks, quality assurance, use of sustainable construction products, strategies and legislation at the local level such as zero-emission, water management, mobility and environment, organisational efforts (e.g. local advisory bodies or sustainability boards), funding and financial support, climate adaption strategies]
2.Sustainable neighbourhood and urban development - concepts and cases [e.g. infrastructure and energy concepts, brown field development, improving and retrofitting neighbourhoods, green campus, connecting cities and countryside, implementation of renewable energies, sustainability of national and international mega events]
3. Project development [e.g. Responsibility of public authorities, sustainable procurement, new construction concepts, high level retrofitting, sustainable real estate development, efficient and low cost strategies in the housing sector, economic dimension of sustainable development, sustainability along the supply chain, sustainability against all odds]
4. Methods and tools for sustainability in the building sector [e.g. Life cycle assessment, certification and labels, building demand design and modelling, implementation and monitoring, user behaviour]
5. Research on material and product innovation [e.g. Reality check for existing and new materials, recycling – upcycling, sustainable use of resources, optimized material and product solutions]
6. Professional education: Design for sustainability [e.g. sustainability in curricular, teaching methods, local practices, education of professionals, sustainability as an aspect of increased competitiveness]
The various developments and the high energy efficiency standards set by the city of Hamburg offer the opportunity to discuss the topics close to the realized case studies. In addition to the conference programme different excursions and trips to a number of best-practice buildings and urban-planning concepts in Hamburg metropolitan region will be offered.