ZEBAU GmbH was founded in September 2000 by Hamburg-based universities and three of their professors. ZEBAU currently has 24 employees. ZEBAU GmbH operates as an independent and semi-public network point between politics and administration, science and research and planning and construction. ZEBAU GmbH’s objective is to establish and promote the use of renewable energy sources as well as construction of energy-efficient buildings.
ZEBAU GmbH works for public authorities and the private sector, and provides a link to training and research activities of Hamburg-based universities.
Drawing on considerable international experience, ZEBAU GmbH coordinates and supports projects from the concept phase through to final implementation and evaluation.
As an independent network point in northern Germany, ZEBAU GmbH stands for
- expert knowledge in the field of energy efficiency and renewable energy in the construction sector
- inter-disciplinary ideas and measures for climate protection in the construction and urban development sectors
- initiation and coordination of national and international cooperation projects and construction exhibitions
- competent project support from the concept phase to final implementation
- qualified training programmes and specialist conferences